Is early retirement a reality for you?
Donald M. Fink has over 40 years’ experience in helping clients with investments and increasing their retirement portfolio. Every so often, we run into individuals or couples who think out of the box and have a grand plan to retire early. If this happens to be you, then believe it or not, early retirement is possible, but the key is discipline.
The key to retiring early is being disciplined, but before that, you need to have a road map to your long-term retirement. What’s fun about retiring early is that you still have options to bounce back in case you run through your retirement saving; however, we do not advise doing so.
Here are some steps that will help you retire early:
- Invest early. We highly recommend investing in stocks or mutual funds that yield a higher percentage.
- If you have a good paying job, then put your pay raise income directly into your retirement savings
- Tax-deferred savings vehicles are key
- Know the social security benefits
- Choose the right healthcare plan for yourself
- Keep in touch with your contacts as they are a good source post retirement. In case of a shortfall, you have your contacts that you can approach in case you need reference for a job.
At the Advisory Co, we have an impeccable record of providing sound financial advice to our clients. Call us today at 702-869-1919 and let us get you setup with a retirement expert.
Donald M Fink has been advising and helping high income individuals and business owners with strategies for over 40 years. He continues to consult with private clients in the areas of estate planning, wealth management and asset preservation and to this day maintains Life & Qualifying membership and Honor Roll status in the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT).